Monday, February 21, 2011

Traversing Trails

     My love affair with J. Crew cardigans continues... next up, the Traversa cardigan. I first saw the grey version on Chloe, and I fell hard for the cute yet subtle frills, especially the flattering way they swept around the back of the waist. I really wanted the grey, but come sales time they only had the rust nutmeg color in medium, but I decided the take the risk with a color I don't wear so often. It's a bit more on the brown side than the richer reddish hue I thought it would be, but I do love the fit. Plus it's very comfortable, versatile, and doesn't wrinkle much (and I got it for less than $30...) so it won me over in the end:
Nutmeg Traversa cardigan (J. Crew), grey pencil skirt (H&M), white ruffle tank (F21), brown suede boots (Aerosoles), accessories by mayglobe and Tiffany&Co.

2 comments:

  1. You lucky girl, we don't have J.Crew and H&M stores are not opened yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tereza! Yes, it is tough to wait for your fashion fix...I first got a taste of H&M 6 years ago when I lived in London and only got access to it again early last year. I'd gladly trade it for an Anthro, though!

    ReplyDelete